Ink Shield Sunscreen Stick SPF 50 – 0.5oz
The world’s first sunscreen specially formulated for tattoo protection. We’ve been up countless nights developing Ink Shield’s special INK-BARRIER technology to protect your tattoos during the day. Ink Shield goes on clear. Your tattoos continue looking pristine. Its convenient form factor allows for precise & controlled on the move application while taking minimal space during travel. Easily fits in pocket for ‘on the go’ use.
* BEST PRODUCT FOR SHIPPING OVERNIGHT or INTERNATIONAL
- Tattoo Sunscreen SPF 50
- UVA / UVB Blocking
- 0.5 oz Application Stick
- Ink Barrier™ Technology
- Ozone & Reef friendly
- Made in the U.S.A
- Coconut Scented - All Natural
- “NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, JUST OURSELVES"
- Meets TSA Carry-On regulations - YES
- It’s natural repairing properties trigger the body to heal affected areas.
- Encourages skin cell regeneration - absorbs and penetrate your skin quickly and deeply, and is the reason it is such a great carrier for sunscreen.
- Provides extra protection against acute UVB damage and protects against cell mutation caused by sun and pollution exposure.
- It’s known to be a fat-soluble antioxidant that is essential to maintain the health of your skin. Its the PROTECTOR.
- Hydrates the outer layer of the skin (stratum corneum)
- Accelerates wound-healing processes.
- Improves skin barrier function.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes rinse with cold water.
• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Reapply after swimming or sun bathing
• Immediately after towel drying
• At least every two hours
Beeswax, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, FD&C Blue 1 A1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin Polyethylene
Avobenzone ........... 3.0%